Sunday 11 July 2010

Where was everyone?

Went for a long run in Thrunton woods - didn't see a soul! Could've understood it before Raul Moat shot himself in Rothbury the other day...guess it was late afternoon...lovely run - especially the bit across moorland after you go right off the orange route onto the red. Amazing panoramic views of Northumberland. Heather just starting to flower. Wasn't nearly as exhausting as when I did the same run a couple of months ago with sister and friend...despite being on antibiotics for eye infection, and feeling on the edge of a cold...

Was feeling today like I really ought to just do Wensleydale - don't feel like I'm doing it - but also don't feel I'm not! Will make a firm decision when I'm down there in a couple of weeks...might contact them to see what the latest I can leave making a decision is...

Sunday 11th July 2010

4pm - long run - Thrunton woods - 10miles, hilly - felt good - about 2 hr 20 mins

Saturday 10th July 2010

Sea swim - 9.30am - about 45 mins - swimming for longish bursts, as I was by far the slowest swimmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment