Sunday 21 February 2010

Snot alot of training happening..

Fed up of this cold - I've looked after myself and had loads of rest - why hasn't it gone yet? Back from my chest to my nose again. 3 weeks on Wed it'll be since it struck. Guess it's been a chance to try bits of other training I don't normally do - in the house and no strenuous - mostly - apart from the turbo spin the other day..

Saturday 20th Feb
Didn't get to Glentress for mountain biking/running - snowing, car not mended yet so steering's very stiff, tickly chest...

Cyclozen - stretch - with bits of strength thrown in! About 30 mins. Couldn't find dvd flicker - so had to do online - but hadn't let it play ahead so I could avoid buffering pauses - and they were really frustrating and long...so added bits from Strength that came to mind!

Sunday 21st Feb
Cyclozen - Power Yoga - 30mins

No comments:

Post a Comment