Monday 15 February 2010

training weekends..

Just exhausted myself doing strength workout of cyclozen 'fix the back stay in the drops' - doesn't usually tire me...was s'posed to be a gentle re-introduction of exercise. So instead of moving on to stretch section (might attempt later), I've been through my calendar earmarking possible weekends for training away from home. Some coincide with singing events that I could gatecrash parts of too!

Mar 13/14

(Mar 27/28 - Lakes, Skelwith Bridge - bet Ambleside and Coniston)

April 6-8 - Hope Valley, Derbyshire peaks, at sister's

May 1,2,3 Keswick or Helvellyn

May 30, 31, Jun 1 - Hardraw, Yorkshire dales

Jun 26/27
July 3/4

July 25 - Aug 1st - Hardraw, then Derbyshire

And I've arranged to borrow a mountain bike for the long duathlon at Glentress the weekend after next..hoping to go up this weekend or fri and do some training....blinkin' chest'd better be clear by then. Was relieved as didn't want to have to fork out for bike hire at the moment.

Mon 15th Feb 10
cyclozen, 'fix the back stay in the drops' - strength (15mins)

No comments:

Post a Comment