Friday 30 April 2010

7 day fat-loss - Day 6 - nearly there...!

Thank goodness this fat loss week is nearly done - though i've managed it way better than I thought I would, it's getting really boring now - and pretty floppy just at moment - but then it is Fri night, and I've worked extra shifts this week...and I even did the Fri chippy run earlier, as my Dad's not well - how torturous was that!! (ie on a no carbs day..)

Thurs 29th April - Day 5
Hadn't checked the menu templates provided by cycloclub - so thought today was 'low carbs' (ie for breakfast, but not lunch or dinner) - but it was in fact supposed to be 'moderate carbs' - which meant I could've had them for lunch too - so that's extra Brownie points for me!! Much to my dismay though, I weighed myself at lunch time and it was back up to 11 st 3, (where I started), having dropped down to 11 on Tues....

Had Fruit n Fibre brekky cerial, blueberries and apple for breakfast;
purple sprouting brocolli leaves with chopped chicken and Edam cheese with olive oil dressing for lunch, plus blueberries, raspberries, banana and chopped apple in yeo Valley natural yoghurt;
and for dinner, cauliflower and carrot with white sauce - ah - oops - made that with bit of cornlour just realised - oh well - and cheese on top - bake - made 2 and had other for lunch Fri

Friday 30th April - Day 6
breakfast -
2 eggs omelette with a pepper chopped in it
cashews
lunch as dinner yesterday
dinner - roast veg (turnip, carrot, brocolli, cabbage, pepper - chpped up small) cooked in olive oil and tamari sauce in oven for hours..with parmesan grated on top; blueberries and raspberries with natural yoghurt

No comments:

Post a Comment